Aidan delayed school all morning. Jason went off to work and then I wrestled with him through breakfast, then he insisted that he had to take a bath (2 year old + pancake syrup = bad scene), then we got ready and were on our way. The bath was actually fine because I had to do hair and make-up anyway. It kept him busy.
Beforehand and on the way he told me all about how he doesn't want to go to school there anymore and how he wants to go back to his old class with his old teacher. Just so happened that we ran into his old teacher in the parking lot on our way in. She is very worried about our kids and their parents. She's such a wonderful, reasonable woman. I shared with her what we've been going through and she divulged that other parents have talked with her about it. I expressed my concerns that the director is not able to handle this or other situations that may arise. She tentatively agreed. I also talked with her about other schools that we've been visiting that might be a better match for our child. She seemed to understand that as well.
As I was leaving I promised Aidan that I'd pick him up after nap. That's in four hours. I'd better get some work done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment