We've been a little stressed around here and I suspect it will continue or maybe get worse. I've added a weekly meditation class to the yoga class I take twice a week and I even signed Jason up for a seven week yoga seminar too. We're watching too much television and eating less healthy than usual. And we're just tired. So, we all sighed with relief today when the Nana came for a visit. Jason was able to finish the bathroom, I was able to get some work done, and Aidan was in heaven playing with his Nana. Just after she got here I heard him say, "Nana! Can you believe how many toys I have?" He's too cute with her!
So, the Nana came to help out since Aidan is out of school tomorrow. She'll take him for his haircut and might even take him to get some building blocks, which he desperately wants. And the best part is that I don't have to worry or feel guilty about going to work and not being home with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment