This week is already not going all that well. The holidays have really thrown us out of whack. Aidan has been coughing a lot, which causes all of us to lose sleep. We can't figure out if he's sick or suffering from asthma, which is always the dilemma.
Jason and I both went back to work today, me at Tech and him in the home office. He loves his 10 step commute! Since Aidan is out of school we hired a sitter to come to the house this week. Jason is taking off for New Year's Day, so he plans to use the sitter to get serious work done around our house. He says he plans to mend the balcony, which I'm pretty happy about since I want to have some backyard fun next summer.
I'm headed to Austin on Friday, so I have to get as much work in as I can given that I start teaching again next Thursday. Which means working right through New Year's. The good news is that we've been pretty regular at the gym, so we should have more energy soon. Aidan loves the kid's play area at the gym! You should see his little red cheeks when we pick him up. He gets a full workout too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment