Friday, January 02, 2009

Getting a Slow Start on the New Year

We haven't had too much going on this week, just trying to get everyone ready for school to start. I'll be spending the first weekend of the new year in Austin with Kim and Jane, a long overdue trip. I've yet to get down there since we got to Texas and tickets are cheap so I have no excuse. Next time the guys will probably join me. Jason will be hanging out with Aidan in Lubbock this weekend and volunteering for the pancake breakfast at our church on Sunday.

Aidan was not that happy when I told him I'd be leaving today but things will all be back to normal next week when he's back at school and I'm working away from home regularly again. He's had a sitter all week but I've been working shorter days to save on money for the sitter. I think all three of us will be happy to be back on schedule.

No comments: