To really get this story you have to know that Nana has short, spikey hair. Uncle Stevie and Aidan used to have a game called "Chicken Nana" that was really just a nickname that made them both laugh hysterically whenever they would call her by it.
So this morning we are in the school parking lot and we see a woman who I think in passing may be the mother of Aidan's friend. Aidan points out that she was the mother of said friend and then asks about her hair. "How does she get her hair to be so many curls?" So then I explain that her hair is just naturally curly and that she was just born with curly hair. So then Aidan asks how his friend is able to get his hair so curly. "Well, Aidan, he gets it from his mother. They both have curly hair and he inherited it from her." And then he asks...
"...Mommy, why don't you have spikey hair?" Perfect use of logic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah ha ha
Very good to know he remember's what :chicken" Nana looks like...I miss him!~Nana
Post a Comment