This week has been rather hectic and we're all just trying to settle in. Things are getting back to normal for Aidan at school with his teacher being back from medical leave, Jason is back from California, and I'm settling into dissertation mode once again. Last night we had a night out while Aidan went to play with his friend. They really seemed to have a great time together and Aidan cried a lot when we had to go. He was pretty wound up when we got in around 9:30 and he ended up going to bed around 11 PM. At least he slept in this morning. I think we're going to just skip nap today so that he'll go to bed early enough to get up for school in the morning.
We watched the Kentucky vs. Florida game last night. Aidan heard Jason and me discussing Noah, Florida's premier player. I guess Aidan took notice because he's heard about Noah at school. We had to explain that it wasn't the same Noah that collected the animals. Maybe he gets it, I'm not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment