Aidan's Nana has been in town this week helping us on Aidan's days off from his new school. While she's been here, Jason and I have been refinishing the bedroom floor. Jason has also been able to work late several nights and I've been able to take care of issues relating to my employment crisis. Overall I'd say it's been a good week for us, even though it's been really busy and all of our bedroom furniture is in the middle of our living room.
As far as Aidan's new school goes, things seem to have gone very well. He's yet to give me too much information about his days but he does tell me that he likes the toys there. He also has brought home some cute and creative art projects. The teacher reported today that when asked what he was making him sad, Aidan said that he missed his mommy. Nana and I took the rest of the day off to take Aidan to a movie. Aidan, unfortunately, fell asleep pretty early in. Overall I'd say the movie was decent. Nana had no comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment