As I was lying there feeling all cozy and warm, I could hear Jason in the shower. I knew I had to get up soon so I was really savoring those last few minutes. And then I heard Aidan. I was a little disappointed because he rarely wakes up until we get him up on school days. And he was yelling for Mommy!
I started to get up and then he stopped. I waited. I heard Jason get out of the shower and then Aidan said something about his toys. Jason went to check on him and I heard Aidan say, "Mommy won't let me have my toys." And then Jason says, "You're asleep." In an effort to get Aidan to go back to a happier dream I yell out to him, "It's OK, Aidan! You can have your toys!" He continued. He tells Jason that his toy is lost in his pillow. Jason tells him to get it out of the pillow but Aidan insists that the toy is "stuck in a pipe."
What a nightmare! No matter what he did, he couldn't seem to hang on to his toys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment