

It was requested by Nana that I post pictures of the first furniture that has arrived, completely unannounced, to the new house. The delivery guys were surprised that we were not expecting it for 2 weeks but we were happy to eat dinner at our table as a family. The chairs are high and Aidan fell off the first day but that only took once. He's now very aware of exactly how high the chairs are. Even though we rarely get to do it, I still feel that it's very important that we eat at the table most nights. This house works better for that than the last since the television is very far away.
On a whole other note, Aidan has been enjoying getting mail from his Nana. When we first arrived he would pout every time he didn't get something in the mail but that's all changed since his Nana caught wind of it. Now if we can just get back into the habit of using the webcam!
1 comment:
THE FURNITURE LOOKS GREAT. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE HOUSE IN OCT...I AM SURE IT WILL BE SHAPING UP BY THEN AS YOU BEGIN TO FURNISH YOUR MANY ROOMS.
I WILL TRY TO KEEP AIDAN'S MAIL COMING!~NANA
Post a Comment