Thursday, August 28, 2008

Loads of Pictures















Aidan had his first day of school yesterday and he told Jason at the end of the day, "This is my school forever!" He also was invited to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese by a boy that played with him at the summer program and who also is in a grade higher than Aidan. Jason said that Aidan was so excited about the party and about making new friends. He has been pretty happy with the move but has complained a lot about not knowing any friends. And now he has some. I think his uniform is the cutest thing ever!

Since I have the camera out, I thought I'd post some other pictures that were taken since we arrived in Lubbock. First, a picture of the round baseball birthday cake. When they told me they could do a round baseball cake I didn't understand that it would be an actual sphere. I'd never seen a cake like that but Aidan loved it!

And, of course, some shots of Aidan in his pool. The distant one was taken from the balcony, which we can't really use yet because it's in need of repair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, that kitchen looks awesome --- AND SO DOES YOUR HAIR!