Aidan's school activities are multiplying so that most of our activities on the family calendar are related to him in some way. He's been invited to various birthday parties, there are fundraising events, and he has a fall festival coming up. And yesterday he came home announcing Grandparents' Day will be a "very sad day for me."
The day before Nana comes for her visit the school is having a day for "grandparents and special friends" to come for chapel, eat a picnic lunch, and do some fun activities together. I asked Aidan if he wants me to come and he said yes, but I could tell that I am not his first choice. I'm sure it will be sad for him to see all those kids with their local grandparents, but having me there will be better than being there alone, I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment