We've had lots going in the past couple of days. We've been getting ready for our guests. Aidan did not enjoy cleaning up his toys this morning but he was ensured that if he didn't, he'd have to miss two friends' birthday parties this weekend. That motivated him.
Yesterday Aidan and I enjoyed "Grandparent's Day" at school. He couldn't wait to show me the picture he drew of Nana and Papa taking him fishing. He even drew little baby turtles swimming in the water. When we were having our lunch together, I called Jason to ask him to call the allergist because I wasn't sure if I should give Aidan that chocolate chip cookie included in our lunch.
Jason called back a few minutes later to tell me that the blood test came back negative for antibodies for peanuts or any other nuts. Obviously, I still won't give him peanut butter until we've done the oral challenge and talked extensively with the doctor, but I did give him the chocolate chip cookie. He lit up like it was Christmas. He's so tired of being the weird kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment