So much has been going on! Aidan has enjoyed having Nana and Uncle Stevie here all week. I didn't feel like I saw much of anyone, since I was working so much. Aidan now has far more toys than he started with and is adjusting today to the quiet of the house. Of course, Grandpa is still here as he will be staying here for a while to help out with Aidan while we pursue our careers.
Yesterday we visited a town nearby to pick out the perfect pumpkins. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Aidan still hasn't picked out a Halloween costume and we're finding out that the churches around here seem to have Halloween on a hit list. Apparently in an attempt to overshadow Halloween, most of the churches and some of the schools have "Fall Festival" gatherings on October 31. I think we'll let him do some trick or treating early and then we'll go to his school afterward, as the party lasts until 9 PM. They also have a festival downtown for La Dia de los Muertos, which I think would be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, Aidan will want to do the Fall Festival at school.
The day after Halloween I will be flying to Kentucky to get ready for the defense, which has been scheduled for November 3. If there are no blog posts between now and then, check back after November 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment