We stayed in for most of the weekend. We were getting a little weird. After examining our finances, we decided to treat Aidan with a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. Ruby's family met us there. As always, the food was crap. Aidan was in heaven.
It was as expensive as I had remembered it. They also had a lot of free stuff like the jungle gym and basketball. I sure look forward to warmer weather so that we can go to the park everyday. Sometimes the YMCA gets boring and we need something new. I've decided that we are way too active to live someplace that gets cold. Cabin fever is a disease.
When Aidan was about six months old Jason came home to find an extremely bored baby and a frazzled, depressed Mommy. His solution was to take us to Chuck E. Cheese for a little relaxation. It was perfect! It was loud enough to drown out any baby cries as well as any intruding internal demons for Mommy. The pizza provided adequate nourishment. The band of mechanical animals provided sufficient entertainment. Aidan was completely mesmerized for a little while. And, for the very first time ever, fell asleep in the car on the way home. I have very fond emotions for this place that go way back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your Brother was Chucky for awhile, isn't that a hoot
Post a Comment