Last night we sat on the potty for a very...long...time. It was hard to tell if he was just avoiding bed time, which he was. Or whether he was holding out for that frog sticker that Mommy said he couldn't have unless he actually left something in the potty. Or maybe he was just having a good time singing "seafood" while we laughed hysterically. What I know is that we left the bathroom with nothing in the potty except for four tons of toilet paper. The good news is that we sat there for so long that the paper mostly dissolved and was easily flushable.
I think he would have gone if he'd needed to. He's been sitting on the potty at school but I don't know if he's been depositing. This potty training thing is really bugging me. This is not a skill that I'm eager for him to master. Sure, we'll lose the diapers but we'll have to clean up after accidents and run to public restrooms. We'll also have to carry extra clothes with us wherever we go. I'm just not ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment