Friday, March 14, 2008

Looking Forward to Summer

Aidan and Jason have decided that t-ball is in our future. As if we have time for that. Jason says he'll make time. He's hired someone to finish the odd jobs on the house so we can get it on the market. He's cleaning every night before bed to make sure it stays in shape to show. And all I need to worry about is this dissertation. It's a little difficult to hand everything else over to him, especially since he's picking up other activities like t-ball. Although I do understand why-- Aidan will absolutely love it!

In other news, our social calendar is filling up! We're hosting an egg hunt for some of Aidan's friends tomorrow. He's very excited. I filled the plastic eggs with prizes and then I made gift bags for each of the kids. We're looking forward to seeing friends we've not seen lately. We also will be hosting family and friends for the next several weekends, so stay tuned for stories of our fun.

No comments: