While I was working yesterday Aidan went to Cincy with his daddy. They were headed for the aquarium but then decided on the zoo. They got in around 6 PM and I was working toward dinner. Jason asked Aidan if he wanted to tell me about their day, so I asked which animal was his favorite. He said, "Train. Aidan's turn." I assumed that meant that he got to ride the train. Jason was laughing that the train was the last thing they did and even though it wasn't an animal, he loved it most of all. There's something about boys and trains. We were at the park recently that next to a train track. When the train came by every boy on the playground stopped, pointed and yelled, "Train!" Not one girl even noticed. Sometime, maybe in the spring, we'll have to take him to the Kentucky Railway Museum. I've heard that all the kids love it, although he might be a little young now. He should be ready for it by spring or summer.
Although I'm working everyday now, I'm so glad that Aidan and Jason have some time together. They have a lot of fun on their adventures. We were discussing yesterday how Aidan lives a pretty exciting life. He's always out doing something fun, whether it's going to the YMCA or the park in the evenings or to the aquarium or zoo on the weekends. Of course, we do it because it's fun for us too and it helps Aidan to sleep better!
Tonight Jody and Jereme will be visiting and Aidan was very excited when I told him. As we were leaving for school I asked, "Who is coming to visit us today after school?" He said confidently, "Jereme!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I with Aiden. I like trains, too!
...I AM with Aidan. I am also tired and going to bed...NOW.
Post a Comment