Tuesday, May 29, 2007

He's Home

Yesterday Jason called me from the driveway to tell me that my boy wanted me to get him from the car. I ran out to see him and he was smiling from ear to ear. He apparently woke up yesterday morning screaming that he wanted to go home. Then he asked to go home for the entire 4 hour drive. I'm sure he was glad to finally be back in his surroundings, even though they seemed to have a really great time camping.

When I got in the car with him he looked different. He was cuter than when he left. Is that possible? I mean, he's pretty cute in general but he looked even cuter than usual. It was one of those things where you know something is different but you don't know what exactly. I looked to see if he got a haircut. No haircut. I've decided it's a combination of his tan, his excitement to see me, and my excitement in seeing him. We spent a lot of time together last night and I was glad to have gotten some work done over the weekend and to be well rested so that I could really enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going with he's getting cuter every minute...