We continue to be amazed at how well Aidan has potty trained himself. Although he doesn't feel ready to give up diapers or pull-ups completely, we are 99.9% sure that Aidan has consistently used the potty (with the exception of overnight) for the last two days. He's changed between underwear and pull-ups for playtime and diapers for nap time but we've yet to see a soiled diaper during the day. I can't even express how happy I am that I don't have to worry about this issue. Finally something came easy!
On another note, Aidan has had the cold that both Jason and I have had. Because he had a difficult time sleeping last night and slept in this morning, we allowed him to stay home from school today. I stayed with him for the morning and Jason came home after lunch. He was pretty happy to be with us but by about noon he was requesting to go to school. He wanted to wear his Elmo slippers. He said that his friends would "think it's funny." I think he was right, but we'll have to see some other time. Maybe tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment