Saturday, May 26, 2007

It Starts With The Soap

People told me it would happen. That my guys would gang up on me and I'd be outnumbered. I just figured it would be on the really big stuff like buying a sports car or a manly vacation destination. I expected to be outnumbered on the big stuff. I didn't expect this to happen with the small stuff, nor did I expect it to be happening so soon. As soon as Aidan weans and starts using the potty, he suddenly backs up Jason on even the smallest of issues.

The other night Jason went to the store with a list and came home with this soap. Notice that the tag line is "with the fresh scent she loves." I hate this soap. It's sticky and it smells like men's shaving cream. As I complained to Jason about the smell of the soap, he asked Aidan what he thought. Apparently the two of them love the soap and have been discussing it during bath time. Obviously, I can buy my own soap and not have to worry about either of them using it. I have to admit that it gets me a little that Aidan has discovered that someone besides Mommy is worth worshiping.

No comments: