


By popular demand, I am uploading pictures. The one to the left was taken moments ago as Jason and Aidan were playing with the laundry basket. As I type this Aidan is playing with his ride-on fire truck that plays "Muffin Man," which is no longer a song I particularly like. Jason is putting Elmo on the truck and pushing him around, which freaks Aidan out.
Today was a crazy day, I had to be in Frankfort at 8:30, so both Aidan and I had to get up extra early and Jason had to take him to school before 8am, which was just way too confusing and frustrating for Aidan. Luckily, tomorrow we will be back on schedule.
I'll now post a few more pictures to tide people over. Up top you can see him riding his fire truck at his 1/2 birthday party. If you look closely you can see the crazy look on his face. He's a speed demon! The other is a picture of him getting ready to eat his 1/2 cake that his daddy baked for him. More tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment