Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oh, I Spoke Too Soon!

I spoke too soon about the sleeping well. I was so happy that Sunday night he slept relatively well, only waking briefly a couple of times and staying in bed until 8 am. Last night was terrible. He woke up about every hour to two hours. I can't figure out if he was just really over tired (Daddy says they played really hard last night) or if it's because I was gone almost the entire day yesterday, coming home only for dinner and bedtime. Whatever the reason, I'm exhausted!

Aidan came home from school yesterday with two big scratches down the side of his face. Both broke the skin. I spoke with them this morning and they continue to say that they have one child in the class who is a little terrorist to all the other kids. Ok, they didn't use those words. Jason calls her the terrorist. They did say she picks on all the kids. Aidan seems to be the only one who can take up for himself because he's 2 days older than her. How I hope that this gets taken care of before they get into the older classes! Jason says it's ok, he'll just learn to beat her up better. That's exactly what I'm afraid of!

No comments: