We got in around 9:30 last night and our boy was sitting at the front door in his little red chair watching for us to come home. His Nana was sitting beside him (in a bigger chair) and there they were, waving and smiling as we pulled up the drive. He was just so darn cute!
I think our boy had a pretty good time with Nana, I hear they went to Chuck E. Cheese and he took a bath in the kitchen sink. He had some great stories about the fun they had with only one complaint...he only got one can of Play-doh for going potty at school. His logic is two times in the potty = two cans of Play-doh. Apparently this was a major issue for him. I should have let her know, I suppose.
We brought him a Jack in the Box from Vegas, which he loves. Couldn't put it down and asked to play with it first thing this morning. While talking to Nana about our trip, we told her about the highlight of the trip, "O". Aidan wanted to know more, so we let him watch the trailer. From his reaction, I'd say he will be a Cirque du Soleil fan. Unfortunately for him, there is an age limit of 12 for "O" and probably various other ages for other shows.
I'm so happy to be back with our boy, as is his daddy. And you've never seen a happier boy to have his parents home with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment