Editor's Note: I've finally given Jason the opportunity to post on the blog and hopefully I won't revoke his privilege. We'll forgive his short post as well as his lack of title (I provided you one, honey) since it's his first time. -Shannon
Well, I had to travel to Chicago, and leave my boy. It's a sad day, but I hope that he's doing better with it than I am. Mommy said he's finally asleep, in our bed. Today he had us line up all the kitchen chairs in the living room and play train. He said we were going to Houston to see Rebecca. When we arrived, he ran to the couch, which was the make-believe Rebecca house. This was fun to participate in, until the fourth time around. I'm looking forward to hearing how he adjusts. This is the longest I've been away, and in the past it seems that his behavior deteriorates with each day gone.
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment