Monday, April 23, 2007

Report From Nana

Nana says that Aidan had a fun weekend and is at school today. In general, she says that he's been pretty sad that we are gone but he's doing alright. I'm glad that she can come to his house when she stays with him so that he can be surrounded by his own stuff and sleep in his own bed. Last night before we went to our dinner with the board, I realized that our 6 PM was his 9 PM bedtime, so we called him to say goodnight. Nana put the phone on speaker and Jason told him a bedtime story. We often do that when Jason is out of town (which lately has been a lot). Aidan really seems to like it because he can connect even though he's there and we're here. For now I'm off to my spouses' breakfast and later Jason and I will find something fun to do on the strip.

No comments: