Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Boring Mid-week

We haven't been doing much since my last post. Aidan woke up a little cranky this morning but was fine by the time we were dressed at off for school. He hasn't cried at all this week at drop off. Of course, next week is his big move to the new classroom. There are plans in the works for the Cincy zoo this weekend too. I cannot believe that it's already the end of May!

I saw Jason at lunch today and he picked up a Spongebob cookie for Aidan. I know he'll love it. I'm not sure where he learned about Spongebob, but he knows this character well. Of all the things he can say, he pronounces Spongebob pretty well. He's starting to learn about names of people too. Last night I asked him what my name was and he said, "Mama." Then I asked him what his name was and he said, "Aidan." And he also was able to name "Dada." I guess we should teach him our real names but I don't want to confuse him.

No comments: