Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Temperamental

Aidan and I fought all morning. Clearly he didn't want to do what I wanted him to do. And clearly I didn't want to do what he wanted me to do. Things just didn't go well. Still, he got to school at 9:30 am, our usual time these days. No one slept well and that surely leads to difficult mornings. By the time we got to school he was a little happier and ran up to the doorway. His nemesis blocked the way, of course. He actually tried to hug her and she pushed him away. He was trying to start the day off right and she was resistant. I'm sure by that point he'd decided that women never do what you want!

Last night we met with the painter for the remodel. Aidan was not so happy about that either. When Mommy and Daddy are occupied with something else it means less attention for a baby boy. I seriously think we're starting to get into the "Twos." I don't like to call it the "terrible twos" because that's just too negative. Luckily it seems to be sporadic. When his ears are better he'll probably be much happier in general. He had his third dose of antibiotic this morning so it should be soon!

No comments: